Expedience in flavour creation and redesign offer the quickest response in quality flavours that TPM is renowned for.
Tools of the Trade
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer (GCMS)
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Solid Phase Micro Extraction (SPME)
- The Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer (GCMS)
- One of the most valuable tools in flavour creation
- Able to analyse and identify a large amount of flavour chemicals
- Can identify trace components in flavours
Solid Phase Micro Extraction (SPME)
- Valuable tool in analysing flavours in finished products eg beverages, oils etc...
- Can be either headspace analysis or absorption onto a specialised fibre
- Injection and identification done on GCMS
Flavour portion is composed of three parts:
1. A flavour Character item
A flavour material which imparts an aroma and/or taste which is reminiscent of the named fruit. It makes a large contribution to the flavour
2. A flavour Contributory item
Is a flavour material that imparts an aroma and/or taste which helps to create, enhance or potentiate the named flavour.
3. A Flavour Differential item
Is a flavour material which has an aroma and/or taste that is not reminiscent of the named flavour. They are added to give the flavour a different perspective.
Our scope is to embrace all flavour challenges, provide and develop technical knowledge which will create a successful flavour solution.